• From Frankfurt AirPort (FRA) to kIT
Option 1: From FRA to KIT CN through Karlsruhe
- Step1: you can take a regular train from FRA to Karlsruhe Train Station (Karlsruhe Hbf).
- Step2: From the outside of Karlsruhe train station, you can take the tram S1 or S11 (direction to Hochstetten), get out from tram in Leopoldshafen Leopoldstraße station, and just near to the station take the bus 195 straight to KIT Campus North. The ticket price is 3.60€.
Or call +49 721 944 144 to order your Taxi from Karlsruhe Train Station to KIT campus North (price is around 50€)
Option 2: From FRA to KIT CN through Blankenloch
- Step1: Take the train from the railway station at Frankfurt Airport (in Germany Frankfurt (Main) Flughafen Fernbahnhof) to Blankenloch (change the train in Manheim station),
- Step2: From Blankenloch train station, you take the bus 195 to KIT CN
• From Frankfurt AirPort (FRA) to Achalm through Reutlingen strain station:
- Step1: Take the train from FRA to Reutlingen Hbf (change the train Stuttgart central station),
• Stuttgart Airport (STR) to Achalm:
- Option 1: Call +49 711 19410 to order your Taxi from Stuttgart Airport (STR) to Achalm Hotel (price is about 50 -60€).
You can check timing and book your train ticket using the application DB Navigator (android and IOS)